(Cat. No. 200100) Rabbit Anti-Mouse FMC63 scFv Monoclonal Antibody, 100 tests
High affinity rabbit monoclonal antibody specifically binding to the anti-CD19 scFv that was derived from the FMC63. Its robust specificity and sensitivity (1:100,000) allows this antibody to be a perfect tool for flow cytometry and other immunostaining applications.
The rabbit monoclonal antibody R19M specifically binds to the scFv region of a CD19-specific mouse monoclonal antibody (mAb, clone FMC63). CD19 antigen is a B-cell specific cell surface antigen, which is expressed in all B-cell lineage malignancies and normal B-cells. The scFv region of FMC63 has been used to develop CD19-specific chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) T-cells utilized in clinical trials.
- Host species: Rabbit
- Antibody type: Monoclonal
- Immunogen: scFv region of a CD19-specific mouse mAb clone FMC63
- Reactivity: Mouse
- Application: FCM
- Storage buffer: Aqueous buffered solution containing protein stabilizer and ≤0.03% sodium azide
Preparation and Storage
- Store undiluted at 4°C. Do not freeze.
- The monoclonal antibody was purified by Protein A.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.