(Cat. No. 200101) Rabbit Anti-Mouse FMC63 scFv Monoclonal Antibody, Alexa Fluor 647, 25 tests
The rabbit monoclonal antibody R19M specifically binds to the scFv region of a CD19 specific mouse monoclonal antibody (mAb, clone FMC63). CD19 antigen is a B cell specific cell surface antigen, which is expressed in all B cell lineage malignancies and normal B cells. The scFv region of FMC63 has been used to develop CD19 specific chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) T cells utilized in clinical trials.
- Vol. per test: 1 µl
- Clone: R19M
- Antibody type: Monoclonal
- Immunogen: scFv region of mouse mAb clone FMC63
- Host species: Rabbit
- Reactivity: Mouse
- Application: Flow cytometry
- Storage buffer: Aqueous buffered solution containing protein stabilizer and ≤0.03% sodium azide
Preparation and Storage
- Shipped at 4°C.
- Store undiluted at 4°C short term at 4°C short term ( 4 weeks) and protected from prolonged exposure to light.
- Store at 20°C in small aliquots for long term storage.
- Avoid freeze/thaw cycle.
- The monoclonal antibody was purified by Protein A.
- The antibody was conjugated with Alexa Fluor 647 under optimum conditions and unincorporated dye was removed.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- Harvest the cells and wash the cells once by FACS buffer (PBS containing 2% of BSA).
- Count the cells number and the viability, aliquot up to 2×10 5 live cells into each tube. (Note: the cell viability must be ≥ 95%.)
- Resuspend cells in 100 µL of diluted Rabbit Anti Mouse FMC63 scFv Monoclonal Antibody, Alexa Fluor 647 (Cat. No. 200101 , 1:100 diluted in FACS buffer) for 30 min at 4°C.
- Wash the cells 3 times by FACS buffer and resuspend the cells in 200 µL PBS per sample.
- Transfer the cells into flow tube and analyze on Flow Cytometer. Acquisition of >10,000 events is performed.