(Cat. No. 200706) Rabbit Anti Mouse C11D5.3 scFv Monoclonal Antibody , PE, 100 tests
1A3 specifically binds to the scFv region of a B cell maturation antigen (specific mouse monoclonal antibody mAb, clone C11D5.3). B cell maturation antigen (BCMA) is a protein that has been reported to be selectively expressed by B lineage cells including multiple myeloma cells and plasma cells. The scFv region of C11D5.3 has been used to develop BCMA specific chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) T cells utilized in clinical trials.
- Vol. per test: 1 µl
- Clone: 1A3
- Antibody type: Monoclonal
- Immunogen: scFv region of mouse mAb clone C11D5.3
- Host species: Rabbit
- Reactivity: Mouse
- Application: FCM
- Storage buffer: Aqueous buffered solution containing protein stabilizer and ≤0.03% sodium azide
Preparation and Storage
- Shipped at 2–8°C. Store at 2– 8°C.
- The monoclonal antibody was purified by Protein A.
- The antibody was conjugated with PE under optimum conditions.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- Harvest the cells and wash the cells once by FACS buffer (PBS containing 2% of BSA).
- Count the cells number and the viability, aliquot up to 2×10 5 live cells into each tube. (Note: the cell viability must be ≥ 95%.)
- Wash the cells once by FACS buffer.
- Resuspend cells in 100 µl of diluted Rabbit Anti Mouse C11D5.3 scFv Monoclonal Antibody, PE (Cat. No. 20070 5, 1:100 diluted in FACS buffer)