(Cat. No. 200720) Rabbit Anti Mouse C11D5.3 scFv Mono clonal Antibody, 100μg
1 A3 specifically binds to the scFv region of a B cell maturation antigen ( specific mouse monoclonal antibody mAb, clone C11D5.3 ). B cell maturation a ntigen (BCMA) is a protein that has been reported to be selectively expressed by B lineage cells includ ing multiple myeloma cells and plasma cells T he scFv region of C11D5.3 has been used to develop BCMA specific chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) T cells utilized in clinical trials.
- Concentration: 1.0mg/mL
- Size: 100μg
- Clone: 1A3
- Antibody type: Monoclonal
- Immunogen: scFv region of mouse mAb clone C11D5.3
- Host species: Rabbit
- Reactivity: Mouse
- Storage buffer: PBS , pH 7.4
- Application: Flow cytometry
Preparation and Storage
- Shipped at 2–8°C.
- Store at 2– 8°C for short term (2 weeks).
- short term (2 weeks). Store at 20°C in small aliquots for long term storage. Avoid freeze/thaw cycle
- The monoclonal antibody was purified by Protein A.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.