(Cat. No. 300402) Mouse Anti-Mouse FMC63 scFv Monoclonal Antibody, Alexa Fluor 647, 100 tests
The mouse monoclonal antibody M19H specifically binds to the scFv region of a CD19-specific mouse monoclonal antibody (mAb, clone FMC63). CD19 antigen is a B-cell specific cell surface antigen, which is expressed in all B-cell lineage malignancies and normal B-cells. The scFv region of FMC63 has been used to develop CD19-specific chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) T cells utilized in clinical trials.
- Vol. per test: 1 µl
- Clone: M19H
- Antibody type: Monoclonal
- Immunogen: scFv region of mouse mAb clone FMC63
- Host species: Mouse
- Reactivity: Mouse
- Application: Flow cytometry
- Storage buffer: Aqueous buffered solution containing protein stabilizer and ≤0.03% sodium azide
Preparation and Storage
- Shipped at 2–8 °C.
- Store undiluted at 2–8 °C and protected from prolonged exposure to light.
- Avoid freeze /thaw
- The monoclonal antibody was purified by Protein A. The antibody was conjugated with Alexa Fluor 647 under optimum conditions.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- Harvest the cells and wash the cells once by FACS buffer (PBS containing 2% of BSA).
- Count the cells number and the viability, aliquot up to 2×10 5 live cells into each tube. (Note: the cell viability must be ≥ 95 %.)
- Resuspend cells in 100 µL of diluted Mouse Anti Mouse FMC63 scFv Monoclonal Antibody, Alexa Fluor 647 (Cat. No. 300402, 1:100 diluted in FACS buffer) for 30 min at 4°C.
- Wash the cells 3 times by FACS buffer and resuspend the cells in 200 µL PBS per sample.
- Transfer the cells into flow tube and analyze on Flow Cytometer. Acquisition of >10, 000 events is performed.