(Cat. No. 500019) Rabbit Anti-Mouse FMC63 scFv (R19P) 100 µg
The rabbit polyclonal antibody R19 specifically binds to the scFv region of a CD19-specific mouse monoclonal antibody (mAb, clone FMC63). CD19 antigen is a B-cell specific cell surface antigen, which is expressed in all B-cell lineage malignancies and normal B-cells. The scFv region of FMC63 has been used to develop CD19-specific chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) T cells utilized in clinical trials.
- Host species: Rabbit
- Antibody type: Polyclonal
- Immunogen: scFv region of a CD19-specific mouse mAb clone FMC63
- Reactivity: Mouse
- Application: FCM
- Storage buffer: Aqueous buffered solution containing protein stabilizer and ≤0.03% sodium azide
Preparation and Storage
- Shipped at 4°C
- Store at 4°C short term (1-2 weeks)
- Store at -20°C in small aliquots for long term storage
- Avoid freeze/thaw cycle
- The polyclonal antibody was purified by Protein A
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.