(Cat. No. 700305) Rabbit IgG Isotype Control, PE, 25 tests
Isotype controls are negative controls that are designed to measure the amount of non-specific background signal caused by the primary antibody. Isotype controls have no specificity for the target protein, yet retain all of the non-specific characteristics of an antibody.
- Host species: Rabbit
- Antibody type: Monoclonal
- Vol. per test 1 μL
- Clone: 6B2
- Immunogen: KLH
- Application: FCM
- Isotope: IgG
- Storage buffer: Aqueous buffered solution containing protein stabilizer and ≤0.03% sodium azide
Preparation and Storage
- Store undiluted at 2-8 °C and protected from prolonged exposure to light.
- Do not freeze.
- The polyclonal antibody was purified by Protein A.
- The antibody was conjugated with R-PE under optimum conditions.
- Negative control for use in conjunction with BioSwan Laboratories antibodies. This isotype control has been derivatized with a quantity of fluorochrome that matched the F/P (fluorochrome/protein) ratio of BioSwan Laboratories monoclonal reagents. The recommended concentration is 1 μL /test.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.