(Cat. No. 200702) Rabbit Anti-Mouse C11D5.3 scFv Monoclonal Antibody, Alexa Fluor 647, 100 tests
zzgl. MwSt., zzgl. Versand
1A3 specifically binds to the scFv region of a B-cell maturation antigen (BCMA) specific mouse monoclonal antibody (mAb, clone C11D5.3). B-cell maturation antigen (BCMA) is a protein that has been reported to be selectively expressed by B-lineage cells including multiple myeloma cells and plasma cells. The scFv region of C11D5.3 has been used to develop BCMA-specific chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) T cells utilized in clinical trials.
- Vol. per test: 1 µl
- Clone: 1A3
- Antibody type: Monoclonal
- Immunogen: scFv region of mouse mAb clone C11D5.3
- Host species: Rabbit
- Reactivity: Mouse
- Application: FCM
- Storage buffer: Aqueous buffered solution containing protein stabilizer and ≤0.03% sodium azide
Preparation and Storage
- Shipped at 2–8°C. Store at 2– 8°C. Avoid freeze/thaw cycle.
- The monoclonal antibody was purified by Protein A.
- The antibody was conjugated with Alexa Fluor 647 under optimum conditions.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- This product is provided under an intellectual property license from Life Technologies Corporation. The transfer of this product is conditioned on the buyer using the purchased product solely in research conducted by the buyer and the buyer must not (1) use this product or its components for (a) diagnostic, therapeutic or prophylactic purposes; or (b) manufacturing or quality assurance or quality control, and/or (2) sell or transfer this product or its components for resale, whether or not resold for use in research.
For information on purchasing a license to this product for purposes other than as described above, contact Life Technologies Corporation, 5781 Van Allen Way, Carlsbad, CA 92008 USA or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Harvest the cells and wash the cells once by FACS buffer (PBS containing 2% of BSA).
- Count the cells number and the viability, aliquot up to 2×10^5 live cells into each tube. (Note: the cell viability must be ≥ 95%.)
- Wash the cells once by FACS buffer.
- Resuspend cells in 100 μL of diluted Rabbit Anti-Mouse C11D5.3 scFv Monoclonal Antibody, Alexa Fluor 647 (Cat. No. 200702, 1:100 diluted in FACS buffer) for 30 min at 4°C.
- Wash the cells 3 times by FACS buffer and resuspend the cells in 200 μL PBS per sample.
- Transfer the cells into flow tube and analyze on Flow Cytometer. Acquisition of >10, 000 events is performed.