(Cat. No. 200801) Anti-Mouse FMC63 scFv Monoclonal Antibody (Ra1D6), hIgGC, Alexa Fluor 647
Ra1D6 specifically binds to the scFv region of a CD19-specific mouse monoclonal antibody (mAb, clone FMC63). CD19 antigen is a B-cell specific cell surface antigen, which is expressed in all B-cell lineage malignancies and normal B-cells. The scFv region of FMC63 has been used to develop CD19- specific chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) T cells utilized in clinical trials.
- Vol. per test: 1 µl
- Clone: Ra1D6
- Antibody type: Primary antibody, recombinant antibodies
- Immunogen: scFv region of a CD19-specific mouse mAb clone FMC63
- Reactivity: Mouse
- Application: Flow cytometry
- Storage buffer: Aqueous buffered solution containing protein stabilizer and ≤0.05% Proclin 300
Preparation and Storage
- Shipped at 2-8°C.
- Avoid freeze/thaw cycle.
- The monoclonal antibody was purified by Protein A. The antibody was conjugated with Alexa Fluor 647 under optimum conditions, and unincorporated dye was removed.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Caution: Antibody solutions containing ProClin 300 should be handled with care. Do not take internally and avoid all contact with the skin, mucosa and eyes.
- This product is provided under an intellectual property license from Life Technologies Corporation. The transfer of this product is conditioned on the buyer using the purchased product solely in research conducted by the buyer and the buyer must not (1) use this product or its components for (a) diagnostic, therapeutic or prophylactic purposes; or (b) manufacturing or quality assurance or quality control, and/or (2) sell or transfer this product or its components for resale, whether or not resold for use in research.
For information on purchasing a license to this product for purposes other than as described above, contact Life Technologies Corporation, 5781 Van Allen Way, Carlsbad, CA 92008 USA or firstname.lastname@example.org . Flow cytometry Routinely Tested BioSwan Laboratories, Co., Ltd.∣Rm808, 781 Cailun Road, Shanghai, P.R. China www.bioswan.com∣email@example.com ∣ +86-21-50207339
- Conditions: The information disclosed herein is not to be construed as a recommendation to use the above product in violation of any patents. BioSwan will not be held responsible for patent infringement or other violations that may occur with the use of our products.
Purchase does not include or carry any right to resell or transfer this product either as a stand-alone product or as a component of another product. Any use of this product other than the permitted use without the express written authorization of BioSwan Company is strictly prohibited.
For Research Use Only.
Not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures. Not for resales.
BioSwan, the BioSwan Logo and all other trademarks are property of BioSwan Laboratories, Co., Ltd..
- Harvest the cells and wash the cells once by FACS buffer (PBS containing 2% of BSA).
- Count the cells number and the viability, aliquot up to 2×105 live cells into each tube. (Note: the cell viability must be ≥ 95%.)
- Resuspend cells in 100 L of diluted Anti-Mouse FMC63 scFv Monoclonal Antibody (Ra1D6), hIgGC, Alexa Fluor 647 (Cat. No. 200801, 1:100 diluted in FACS buffer) for 30 min at 4°C.
- ra1Wash the cells 3 times by FACS buffer and resuspend the cells in 200 L PBS per sample. 5. Transfer the cells into flow tube and analyze on Flow Cytometer. Acquisition of >10, 000 events is performed.